Volunteer of the Year Award
James H. P. Boucaut Award for Outstanding Service to Yachting
CONDITIONS & RULES FOR NOMINEES
1. The period under review shall be from the 1st July to the 30th June in the current sailing season.
2. The Award is presented for outstanding voluntary contribution to the sport of sailing by a person who is a member of a Sailing Club/Association affiliated with Yachting SA and during the period was resident in SA.
3. Such contribution by the volunteer may be at Club and/or Association, State, National and/or International level in the areas of coaching, administration, event management, promotion & development.
4. The long term contribution of the volunteer may also be considered.
5. Nominations on the Official Nomination Form may be made by any member Sailing Club or Class Boat Association of Yachting South Australia and shall be signed by the Commodore or President of that body.
6. Nominations should include details of achievements under items 2, 3 and 4 above.
7. Nominations shall not be accepted after 5.00pm on closing date advertised.
8. Selection shall be by the Board of Yachting South Australia.
9. It shall not be mandatory of the Board to make an award, if in their opinion; no nomination meets the minimal standards required.