· Brian has been Chief Coxswain at Adelaide SC for the past three years.
· Brian has significantly upgraded the eight boat rescue & race management fleet & maintained all of the fleet
· He was instrumental in securing a new hull & trailer for ASC’s flagship start boat.through a generous donor.
· He previously organized a gift of a replacement craft for ASC’s other start boat.
· Brian also cares for the ground tackle, bouys, signaling gear, sound gear, as well as the major task of refueling all of these boats for both midweek and weekend use.
· The club in high season has sailing activity from Wednesday through to Sunday including both Saturday & Sunday mornings
· Brian also looks after the tractor & ute. He was instrumental in the acquisition of a new heavy duty tow vehicle as well as numerous house fitting & repair jobs.